CYBER Access Requirements
This update is current as of June 16, 2022.
The following requirements are necessary to access the CYBER management information system (MIS) for the New Jersey Children's System of Care.
If you are a provider and have questions about CYBER, please call the PerformCare Service Desk at 1-877-652-7624. You can also use the Customer Service Request form to contact the Service Desk.
To access CYBER as a provider, you must:
- Be a security administrator for your agency, or
- Have your agency's security administrator set up a login for you. Your access will be based on your login type and security levels.
What are the minimum requirements needed to run CYBER?
- To run CYBER on a laptop or desktop computer, the following operating system is recommended:
- PC: Microsoft Windows (Versions still supported by Microsoft are preferred, such as Windows 8.1, Windows 10, or Windows 11).
- Microsoft Edge.
- Your browser must have the Transport Layer Security protocol version 1.2 (TLS 1.2) enabled.
- Additional browser compatibility information (PDF).
- 2GB RAM minimum; 4GB RAM highly recommended.
- Screen resolution of at least 1920 x 1080, with monitor and browser zoom at 100%.
CYBER and other operating systems (mobile devices, Linux, etc.)
CYBER is primarily configured for desktop and laptop computers that use the Microsoft Windows operating system.
If you have additional questions about CYBER compatibility, please call the Service Desk at 1-877-652-7624, or use the Customer Service Request form.