Parents and Caregivers
Register Ready Resource
Register Ready is a confidential and secure database designed to help emergency managers and first responders plan for and support people who have disabilities and access and functional needs (DAFN) who may need assistance in the event of a disaster. Permanent and seasonal New Jersey residents with DAFN as well as individuals with a temporary disability are encouraged to register.
- Individuals can register at no cost at Register Ready or by calling 211.
- The Register Ready brochure is available in nine different languages and can be accessed here.
Welcome parents and caregivers
When a child is facing challenges to their functioning and well-being, finding the right services and support can be overwhelming. We are committed to helping you access the right services for your child.
- Behavioral health.
Find help for a child or adolescent who has behavioral, mental health, or emotional challenges.
- Intellectual and developmental disability services.
Find services for children with intellectual and developmental disabilities, including eligibility and application materials.
- Substance use treatment services.
Find information about substance use treatment services and resources for eligible youth.
More about PerformCare
Find out more information regarding eligibility for CSOC services.
- Your Right to Health Care Privacy.
- Our Commitment to Quality.
PerformCare is always looking for new ways to improve our services. Our Quality Improvement (QI) program systematically monitors and evaluates the quality of clinical care and service delivery by PerformCare staff, as well as our service providers.
- Family Leaders for PerformCare.
Find out more about the Family Leaders Group, which partners with PerformCare's executive director to ensure that children and families are informed of System of Care services, benefits and access to care.
- Glossary and description of services.