Community Information and Resources
Support for families and caregivers
Find community resources and supports tailored to your specific needs.
If you are involved in an immediate life-threatening situation, emergency, or any serious behavioral health problem that, if not given immediate professional attention, could lead to your child being harmed or possibly harming someone else, please dial 911.
- If you are experiencing a mental health or substance use crisis, please reach out to the Suicide & Crisis Lifeline and speak with a crisis counselor. Dial or text to 988.
- Chat at https://988lifeline.org/chat/
You can also get help by calling the NJ Hopeline at 1-855-654-6735.
- Behavioral health resources for families.
- Intellectual and developmental disability resources for families.
- Substance use resources for families.
- Support resources for family and caregivers.
- Resources for children, youth, and young adults.
- LGBTQIA+ resources (Updated 5/17/23).
- Transitioning to adulthood.
- CSOC ResourceNet Links.
- Family Support Organizations (FSOs).
- Register Ready.
Please note: PerformCare posts these links for informational purposes only. These external web sites are maintained by organizations over which PerformCare and the New Jersey Children's System of Care exercise no control. PerformCare and the NJ Children's System of Care expressly disclaim any responsibility or endorsement for the content, the accuracy of the information and/or quality of products or services provided by or advertised by these third-party websites. PerformCare and the NJ Children's System of Care do not control, endorse, promote, or have any affiliation with any web site listed unless expressly stated herein.