Find details, updates, clinical criteria, and other resources of use for all providers.
- Register for training or access archived training.
- Get forms, including the Clinical Summary Template and consent forms for Substance Use treatment).
- Find resources you need and get answers to our frequently asked questions (FAQs).
- DCP&P staff — get information about accessing services through PerformCare.
- See a list of out-of-home (OOH) providers in the New Jersey Children's System of Care provider directory.
- Information about CSOC Summer Camp Services for Providers.
Service Desk and CYBER technical support for providers
Complete this online Customer Service Request Form to address CYBER technical issues, and questions regarding clinical, billing, eligibility, and reporting issues. You will need your Provider Agency ID available to submit a request.
Interested in becoming a provider?
PerformCare assists the NJ Department of Children and Families (DCF), Children's System of Care in coordinating an array of services for youth with behavioral health, intellectual/developmental disabilities, and substance use treatment service needs. If you are a provider interested in serving these populations, you must be contracted with the State of New Jersey. More information on becoming a Children's System of Care provider is available at DCF. You may sign up for electronic notifications of upcoming contracting opportunities by email.