PerformCare's Quality Improvement (QI) Program has been designed to systematically monitor and evaluate the quality of clinical care and service delivery by PerformCare staff and service providers. We utilize nationally-recognized benchmarks to measure how we are doing and how we can improve. Through our QI Program, we:
- Ensure service excellence for the Member Engagement, Clinical Coordination, and Service Desk departments through telephone monitoring audits and family satisfaction surveys. This guides PerformCare's quality improvement and training activities.
- Conduct satisfaction surveys soliciting feedback regarding PerformCare's commitment in order to develop an effective working relationship with the Division of Child Protection and Permanency (DCP&P) on behalf of children, youth, and young adults in the Child Welfare System.
- Measure performance of the Service Level Agreements for all customer service work orders submitted to PerformCare.
- Monitor and assess the effectiveness of Utilization Management processes related to the level of care determination and appropriateness of services.
- Review, trend, and facilitate resolutions for complaints and quality of care concerns about the System of Care.