Frequently Asked Questions for Youth and Families
Depending on your child’s needs, you may have questions before you call. Here you will find Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) and other information for many of the services and supports that PerformCare can connect you to through the New Jersey Children’s System of Care (CSOC).
Si habla Español, visite nuestra página de enlaces rápidos aquí.
General FAQs and information
- Fees and Commercial Insurance FAQs.
- Guides and Brochures.
Get flyers, brochures, and the Youth and Family Guide with detailed information on CSOC services.
- PerformCare Glossary.
See a list of service definitions and other terms used in the System of Care.
Intellectual/development disability services
- Frequently asked questions (FAQ) for families of children with developmental disabilities (PDF).
- Family support services (PDF).
Certain caregivers of youth who have been determined eligible for developmental disability services may request support designed to help make caring for youth in the home and community easier.
- Family support services assistive technology (PDF).
- CSOC Summer Camp Services Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) (PDF).