The following links will help you access some of the most-used documents for families involved in the New Jersey Children’s System of Care.
PerformCare is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. Call 1-877-652-7624 (TTY 1-866-896-6975). Language assistance services are also available to you at no cost.
About PerformCare and the New Jersey Children’s System of Care (CSOC)
- Youth and family guide (PDF)
- New Jersey CSOC flyer (PDF)
- New Jersey CSOC brochure (PDF).
- List of family support organizations (FSOs) by county
For families of children with developmental disabilities
- Intellectual and Developmental Disability Services available through the NJ Children's System of Care (PDF)
- Frequently asked questions (FAQ) for families of children with developmental disabilities (PDF)
- Family support services (PDF)
Certain caregivers of youth who have been determined eligible for developmental disability services may request support to help make caring for youth in the home and community easier.
- Family support services assistive technology (PDF)
Downloadable instructions and guidelines
Please review these forms and use them as a guide for submitting your application.
- Getting ready checklist (PDF)
- Citizenship and residency requirements (PDF)
- Time frames for clinical assessments submitted for developmental disability eligibility determination (PDF)
Required application forms
- Form A: Applicant information and declaration (PDF)
- Form B: Child adaptive behavior summary (CABS) (PDF)
- Form C: Documentation checklist (PDF)
- Form D: Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) privacy practices acknowledgement (PDF)
Forms A through D listed above are required, along with appropriate medical and other documentation as identified in the forms.
For more information, visit applying for determination of eligibility for children with developmental disabilities.
For families and youth nearing the age of 21