COVID-19 Communications for CSOC Providers
The following information comes directly from the State of New Jersey, the Department of Children and Families (DCF), and the Division of the Children’s System of Care (CSOC) regarding provider operations during the COVID-19 outbreak.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact your CSOC Service Line Manager.
- COVID-19 resources for contracted providers from the Department of Children and Families
- COVID-19 Information Hub from the State of New Jersey
- New Jersey COVID-19 dashboard from the New Jersey Department of Health
- Testing Center locations and additional local information from NJ 2-1-1
- COVID-19 communications card for people who are hearing impaired (PDF)
This card can be used to communicate with medical professionals to indicate important factors regarding illness for a person who is deaf or hearing impaired.