CYBER Release 2.0 – HTML5 Anticipated Release
PerformCare will soon be launching CYBER version 18.104.22.168, which will be a total rebuild of the CYBER platform utilizing HTML5. This new version of CYBER will feature improved and expanded functionality for users.
One of the most significant (and most requested) changes will be multiple browser support in CYBER. Users will be able to use browsers such as Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, and Mozilla Firefox. In addition, you will be able to use CYBER on Macintosh systems with Apple's Safari browser.
Some of the additional updates to CYBER will include:
- A fresh new appearance for screens and displays, with consistent display standards throughout CYBER.
- An updated look to the user's Welcome Page.
- New sort and filter options for all columns in the grids.
- Outdated terminology will be updated. For example, "RES" becomes "OOH"; "UCM" becomes "CMO," etc.
- New columns, filtering, and push buttons for Progress Notes.
- A new "rotation" function for documents that are uploaded into the system.
- A modified search feature in certain areas of CYBER.
- For administrators: new security groups for users in your organization.
- CYBER can be used on mobile devices.
More details about the HTML5 update are forthcoming. PerformCare will be posting updates to this webpage as we get closer to deployment.
- CYBER HTML5 Overview PDF November 1, 2021
- Windows 11 Update and CYBER 1.4x Internet Explorer Compatibility PDF November 15, 2021
We look forward to showing you this new version of CYBER, and we thank you for your patience.