Guides and Brochures
PerformCare is the Contracted System Administrator (CSA) for the New Jersey Children's System of Care (CSOC), serving as the single point of entry for all children, adolescents and young adults (up to age 21) who are in need of behavioral health, developmental and intellectual disability, or substance use treatment services.
PerformCare is focused on prevention and early intervention by connecting a young person with the care they need in the most appropriate setting—the right care in the right place at the right time. Our goal is to help families and caregivers create a more stable and healing environment for children, address barriers to well-being, and maximize youth and family strengths.
Download one of our brochures to learn more about PerformCare, to keep our information handy or to share with a friend.
- NJ Children's System of Care flyer (PDF).
- NJ Children's System of Care flyer (Spanish) (PDF).
- NJ Children's System of Care brochure (PDF).
- NJ Children's System of Care brochure (Spanish) (PDF) .
- Developmental disability eligibility portal brochure (PDF).
- Developmental disability eligibility portal brochure (Spanish) (PDF).
Youth and Family Guide
PerformCare publishes a comprehensive guide for youth and family with detailed information about our programs and services. This guide includes information about processes, eligibility, privacy rights, and more.
- Youth and Family Guide (PDF).
- Youth and Family Guide (Spanish) (PDF).
- Youth and Family Guide (Chinese) (PDF).
- Youth and Family Guide (Korean) (PDF).
- Youth and Family Guide (Portuguese) (PDF).
The Youth and Family Guide is also available in Braille and in large print. Please contact PerformCare at 1-877-652-7624 to request a copy.
Additional information for youth with intellectual and developmental disabilities
Use this information to understand the services and supports available for youth with developmental disabilities. Here you will find a single location with links to view and print all of them.
- Family support services (PDF).
- Servicios de apoyo a la familia (Spanish) (PDF).
- Assistive technology (PDF).
- Servicio de apoyo a la familia mediante la tecnología asistencial (Spanish) (PDF).
- Frequently asked questions (PDF).
Call PerformCare at 1-877-652-7624, and we can connect you and your family to publicly funded substance use treatment services through the statewide New Jersey Children’s System of Care. PerformCare can provide assistance, information, and referral to any youth or family.
- Substance use treatment for youth (PDF).
- Tratamiento del abuso de sustancias tóxicas en jóvenes (Spanish) (PDF).
- 青年物质使用治疗 (Mandarin Chinese) (PDF).
- 미성년자 대상 약물 사용치료 (Korean) (PDF).
- Tratamento da dependência química para jovens (Portuguese) (PDF).