Guides and Brochures
PerformCare is the Contracted System Administrator (CSA) for the New Jersey Children's System of Care (CSOC), serving as the single point of entry for all children, adolescents and young adults (up to age 21) who are in need of behavioral health, developmental and intellectual disability, or substance use treatment services.
PerformCare is focused on prevention and early intervention by connecting a young person with the care they need in the most appropriate setting—the right care in the right place at the right time. Our goal is to help families and caregivers create a more stable and healing environment for children, address barriers to well-being, and maximize youth and family strengths.
Download one of our brochures or flyers to learn more about PerformCare, to keep our information handy or to share with a friend.
- NJ Children's System of Care flyer PDF
- NJ Children's System of Care flyer (Spanish) PDF
- NJ Children's System of Care flyer (Portuguese) PDF
- NJ Children's System of Care flyer (Chinese) PDF
- NJ Children's System of Care flyer (Korean) PDF
- NJ Children's System of Care brochure PDF
- NJ Children's System of Care brochure (Spanish) PDF
- NJ Children's System of Care brochure (Portuguese) PDF
- NJ Children's System of Care brochure (Chinese) PDF
- NJ Children's System of Care brochure (Korean) PDF
- Developmental disability eligibility
Youth and Family Guide
PerformCare publishes a comprehensive guide for youth and family with detailed information about our programs and services. This guide includes information about processes, eligibility, privacy rights, and more.
- Youth and Family Guide PDF
- Youth and Family Guide (Spanish) PDF
- Youth and Family Guide (Chinese) PDF
- Youth and Family Guide (Korean) PDF
- Youth and Family Guide (Portuguese) PDF
The Youth and Family Guide is also available in Braille and in large print. Please contact PerformCare at 1-877-652-7624 to request a copy.
Additional information for youth with intellectual and developmental disabilities
Use this information to understand the services and supports available for youth with developmental disabilities. Here you will find a single location with links to view and print all of them.
- Family support services PDF
- Servicios de apoyo a la familia (Spanish) PDF
- Assistive technology PDF
- Servicio de apoyo a la familia mediante la tecnología asistencial (Spanish) PDF
- Frequently asked questions PDF
- The Revised Family Crisis Handbook (PDF)*
This handbook can assist you and your family with daily challenges, including overcoming barriers to care.
* PerformCare and the New Jersey Children’s System of Care (CSOC) provide this information for your convenience. However, this document was not authored by PerformCare or CSOC. If you have questions or believe any of the information to be erroneous, please contact the document’s publishers.
Instructional resources or application materials for determining eligibility for developmental disability services are also available.
Substance use treatment services
Call PerformCare at 1-877-652-7624, and we can connect you and your family to publicly funded substance use treatment services through the statewide New Jersey Children’s System of Care. PerformCare can provide assistance, information, and referral to any youth or family.
- Substance use treatment brochure from the New Jersey Children's System of Care PDF
- Substance use treatment for youth PDF
- Tratamiento del abuso de sustancias tóxicas en jóvenes (Spanish) PDF
- 青年物质使用治疗 (Mandarin Chinese) PDF
- 미성년자 대상 약물 사용치료 (Korean) PDF
- Tratamento da dependência química para jovens (Portuguese) PDF
Behavioral health infographics
Use these infographics to learn more about behavioral health topics, such as depression, mental health, and substance use.