I'm new to CYBER. How do I get a username and password?

Contact your Security Administrator(s) at your site. He/she can create an ID and default password for you. If your agency does not have a Security Administrator, please contact the Service Desk at 1-877-652-7624.

How can I get into CYBER if I get locked out or can't remember my password?

If you know your username and email for your CYBER access, you should be able to reset your own password. Information about password reset for All Providers is available in the Provider Training section.

You may also contact your Security Administrator(s) to have your password reset. If you cannot reach your Security Administrator, you may call the Service Desk at 1-877-652-7624.

When I log onto CYBER I get a pop up message that says within 10 days I will have to change my password. How do I change my password?

If you are not a Security Administrator, after logging into CYBER, click the System Functions button and then the Manage Access button. This brings up a window where you may remove the dots in the password field and create a new password. The password must be at least eight characters and include lower case and capital letters, a number or other non-alphanumeric character (ex: & ! -*). CYBER will remember your last four passwords. Log out and then log back in with your new password.

If you are a Security Administrator, click the System Functions button and then the Manage Access button. Next, search for your name or User ID. When you locate your name, double click on it to open the screen. You may change your password by entering directly into the password field, a new password using the same requirements as noted above. Scroll to the bottom, and click the Save and Exit button. Log out and then log back in with your new password.

How can I view all youth who are authorized for services with my agency?

You can view authorized youth by clicking the Youth/Child Search button on the left, and then click the Active Agency Youth icon (two children) in the upper right. If nothing appears when you click the Active Agency Youth icon, please call the Service Desk at 1-877-652-7624.

How can I add youth to My Active Youth list?

  • Click Active Agency Youth (icon of two children).
  • Double-click on a youth you want to add to your my Active Youth list. The youth's Face Sheet will open.
  • Click the Providers tab and then click the Add Provider button. A window will open. Click on the blank box and a drop-down list will appear with names of users at your agency. Search for your name by first name.
  • Add an Effective Date and choose Accept. The youth will be in the May Active Youth list the next time you check.

How can providers access historical data for a youth who was previously attached to their agency?

From the Welcome Page, click the Historical Access button on the left column, search for the youth, and click Face Sheet. You will have read and print-only access to youth records from the timeframe that the agency was open to the youth.

How do I sort grids of data in CYBER?

Many places in CYBER display grids with rows and columns of information. All of these grids can be sorted for easier searching. To sort the grid by data within a column, click once on the heading at the top of the chosen column. The column will sort based on the selection.

Where do I find trainings for CYBER?

Information about CYBER is available in the Providers section.

I can't see the vertical scrollbar in CYBER. What can I do?

Change the resolution of your screen to at least 1024 x 768. This is done by going to Control Panel>Display>Properties.

Can I save an assessment/treatment plan for submission later?

Yes. Just click Save or Save and Close at the bottom of the active assessment or treatment plan.

How can I add a progress note?

Progress notes may be added in a youth's record by an authorized provider. Open a youth's record, click on the Progress Notes button, and click the New Progress Note button.

How do I know that my assessment/treatment plan has been read/reviewed/authorized?

A progress note is entered after the review of each plan or assessment documenting the outcome, whether approved or returned. Please review the progress notes following the review period. The Welcome Page allows CYBER users to view the status of assessments and treatment plans. In addition, inside each plan and assessment there is a View Treatment Plan Review History button in the bottom right corner that displays the path of the document from creation to submission and review.

I put the wrong service code/provider/information on a submitted assessment/treatment plan that has not been reviewed yet. How can I correct it?

Contact the Service Desk at 1-877-652-7624 to have the assessment/plan returned to you. If the plan/assessment has not been approved, they can return it to you and you may correct and resubmit it.

Can I print assessments and documents within CYBER?

Treatment plans, authorizations, and progress notes for active youth or historical youth can be printed anytime. Assessments can only be printed after review and approval. If you find you have difficulty printing, please contact the Service Desk 1-877-652-7624.

What happens if a provider cannot provide services for a referral (the agency does not have any providers in the area)?

Call PerformCare at 1-877-652-7624 and our Member Services department will assist you and the family in locating another provider.

Where can I find authorizations for youth open to my agency?

Choose a youth to view and then click the "Authorizations" button in the left hand column. For information on billing, please visit the Providers section.

I am an Out-Of-Home (OOH) provider. How do I get access to YouthLink?

All OOH providers may view YouthLink. Click the Out of Home button in the left-hand column to begin. Instructions may be found in the Providers Training area of the PerformCare website. If you are unable to view YouthLink after clicking the OOH Treatment button, please contact the Service Desk 1-877-652-7624.

I am in care management and I cannot find a youth on YouthLink.

Care management should see all referrals for all the different statuses on YouthLink. Youth referrals may be in an ACTIVE status (Assign, Review, Awaiting Information, Meet/Greet, Accept, etc.) or may be in a NOT ACTIVE status (Schedule, Admit, Not Accept, Cancel). Please review each status to determine which area the youth’s referral is in. If you cannot locate the referral, please call the Service Desk 1-877-652-7624.

I am an Out-of-Home provider and cannot find a youth on YouthLink.

If you have been in contact with CMO, contact the Care Manager. If you cannot get information through that channel, contact the Service Desk to determine the status of the youth’s referral.

I am an Out-of-Home provider and my Provider Information Form (PIF) is incorrect. How do I get it corrected?

Out-of-Home providers may update their PIF Admissions Contact information through updating their OOH PIF on the Provider Details screen, or by modifying or renewing their Annex A Addendum in CYBER. All changes to the Annex A Addendum must to be submitted by an Annex A Addendum Administrator to CSOC for approval.

How do I keep a youth’s referral active on YouthLink?

For CMOs: Care Managers must enter a "Continued Need for OOH Treatment Progress Note" every 45 days, at minimum, in order to maintain a youth’s referral on YouthLink. If this progress note is not entered, the referral will be auto-canceled from YouthLink.

For DCP&P: DCP&P should maintain contact with CMO regarding the OOH referral's status.

How do I re-post a referral on YouthLink after it has been canceled?

For CMOs: If the referral was posted on YouthLink within the last 90 days, the Care Manager can enter a Return to YouthLink progress note in CYBER to bring the referral back up the following day. If the referral is more than 90 days old, then a new OOH referral or Transition JCR must be submitted to PerformCare.

For DCP&P: DCP&P should maintain contact with CMO regarding the OOH referral’s status. If access to CMO is closed, the telephonic review process would go into effect. Contact PerformCare at 1-877-652-7624.

How do I stop CYBER screens from blinking?

When you are in CYBER, if your screen blinks as you move your mouse, open Internet Explorer, click the Tools dropdown or the Settings 'Gear' in the upper right corner and choose Internet Options.

When the Internet Options window opens, click the Advanced tab and click to put a check the first check box: 'Use software rendering instead of GPU rendering'. Click Apply and OK. Close all internet windows and reopen IE to refresh the browser. Contact the Service Desk at 1-877-652-7624 if this does not resolve your issue.

When I try to print in Internet Explorer 11, it just keeps loading. What can I do to set the Compatibility Mode?

If you experience problems where a document continues to load, but will not print, open Internet Explorer and log into CYBER. In the upper right hand corner click the Settings 'Gear' symbol and choose Compatibility View settings. Add and click Close.

The screen will refresh and may return you to the Welcome Page. You should be able to access, load and print the documents you need. Contact the Service Desk at 1-877-652-7624 if this does not resolve your issue.